WEBLISH
We spend a lot of time in the Internet. And of course we use different social network services. As for me, I like ICQ. We can chat online with our friends thousands of kilometres away. Nowadays many people express themselves in Weblish. It is the new shorthand English used in text messaging in the Internet . It is a kind of 'slang' - idiomatic English which often breaks the rules of correct English. For example, capital letters are not used.
Here is a glossary of some of the key expressions and symbols:
u - you
c - see2 - to
r - are
b - be
4 - for
thanx - thanks
nite - night
wanna - do you want to
yup - yes
cos - because
dumbo - stupid
cheer him - it'll cheer him up
best - best wishes
u bet - you bet ( this means a strong 'Yes')
Cool I knew much of useful from this article))Especially I liked the word "thanx"
ОтветитьУдалитьYup, I like it too=))
ОтветитьУдалитьOh, it's really very useful thanx)))
ОтветитьУдалить