A Dog's Story
According to the survey , the most sad is the foreign film "Hachiko: The most loyal friend." (Hachiko: A Dog's Story), based on real events.
The dog belonged to a Tokyo University professor named Eisaburo Ueno in the 1920’s.He met professor Ueno at the station every morning, and waited for him as he came home at night.
When the professor died, his wife moved out of Tokyo. She gave Hachiko to some relatives who lived near the station, but he wouldn’t stay with them.Every day he came running to the station at the same time and waited for his master.
Years later, one of professor Ueno’s former students heard about Hachiko. He wrote about it, and the story quickly became a national sensation. People used the story as a symbol of the kind of loyalty.
A bronze statue was carved in his honour.
In this film Richard Gere stars as a college professor who finds an abandoned dog and takes the poor lost animal in. A strong friendship arose between them. And I think it is one of the best films I have ever seen.




Oh.this dog is so sweet)Every time,whebn I watch this film I cry..I love dogs more than cats,because they are so devoted to their owner))
ОтветитьУдалитьI saw this film and cried. It's really beautiful when you have such a good friend like dog)
ОтветитьУдалитьSometimes, I think that I'm the only 1 person who have not watched this film!
ОтветитьУдалитьI believe that the affection and loyalty to the dog should be an example to us all. 'cause we, the people can betray in ourown interests, and even friends can sometimes betray. But the dog never let you give up or betray, no matter what person you are. If the dog has chosen you as his master, it will serve you faithfully until his death.
ОтветитьУдалитьI saw this film three times and all that times I cried mostly the whole film,I think ,it is a wonderful movie everyone should see it)))
ОтветитьУдалить