Recently looking
through different articles in the Internet I came across some interesting
information about one artist. I was really shocked because I think that it is
amazing. Craig Tracy , American artist from New Orleans, whose
collections are considered to be the best body painting in the world.He used
not only human body but also backgrounds to give the display depth.Sometimes it
is difficult to distinguish body from background. For example ,his famous
picture “butterfly”.
"Butterfly"
I'm sure that you haven't noticed a girl there =)
"It started with the realization that the human form and this magnificent Panther were meant to be paired. I visualized the backside of a shapely female and the Panther’s portrait, together as one. It now seems a most obvious combination. I painted both the model and backdrop within the same twenty-four hours, only sleeping for one hour between the two sessions. “Butterfly” is a reference to the subtle image I painted -as the Panther’s nose." Craig Tracy
Look at his other pictures.I am sure you will like them.
"South China Tiger"
"Elephant"
"Coil"
"Koi"










wow!) his works are really fascinating. Very talented and carefully works)
ОтветитьУдалитьCool))Its so beautiful and extraordinary))Craig Traicy is really talanted person))All his works are masterpieces))I like all))
ОтветитьУдалитьIt's so cool!!!
ОтветитьУдалить